Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Skit

So, the skit for the race has been written, here's a sneak preview....
--------------------

Gene - Rick
Paul - John
Ace - Colin
Groupie - Rebecca

(4 seconds of "Shout it Out Loud" - fade out to cheering in the background)

(Groupie is waving and screaming off to the side)


Paul - Thank you Milwaukee!!!!

(Ace leans over to Paul)

Ace - Paul, we're in San Francisco.


Gene – Hey, do you guys want to go backstage and get latte's?

Ace – I would, but I'm late for yoga.

(Groupie with backpack runs up to KISS as they put down their guitars and bass)

Groupie – Oh my God! You guys were awesome! I'm your biggest fan.

(Groupie kisses Paul)

Paul – Hey, do you want to go backstage and become a member of the KISS Army?


Groupie – Oh, I already am! Paul, don't you remember "inducting me" in Toledo last year? We have a baby!!!

---------------

.....you'll have to come to the race to find out how it ends!!!!!

No comments: