Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bread & Butter, Berlin

This is my first international posting from the internet cafe at Bread & Butter, a fashion convention in Berlin. The show is seperated into different sections with names such as denim, streetwear, kids, milk n' honey, etc., and most brands that you can think of in the fashion, sportswear, and denim industry are represented. Mavi, Puma, G-Star, and J-Fold had interesting booths, from what we could see, anyway. And as far as Berlin goes, there are definitely alot of beautiful people here.

Coincidentally, our first day in town happened to be the same day as Love Parade, an outdoor roving rave party, with different floats manned by a superstar dj and dancing entourage. There were more than one millions people in attendance and it goes along a circuit between Alexanderplatz and ??? I've always wanted to go, and I'm glad I was able to experience it, and I don't think I've had a better time people-watching.

No comments: